The veriDART® Performance Management Platform
Grounded in peer-reviewed science, veriDART® is the first diagnostic platform for verifying real world ventilation and filtration performance for removal of airborne pathogens. During field verification, certified service providers release veriDART's patented aerosol tracers that safely mimic pathogen mobility and exposure. Tracers are used to measure and verify how aerosols spread and how quickly they are removed once released in the air.
With a veriDART subscription, building owners and occupiers gain actionable diagnostic data through a recurring measurement and verification program to optimize HVAC-related safety, sustainability, and savings across real estate & facility portfolios. Watch this video to learn more.
Real World Verification, Real World Value
- Reduce aerosol exposures and infection risk
- Enhance indoor environmental quality (IEQ) programs and compliance
- Optimize capital investments and operating budgets
- Maintain occupancy and leasing levels
- Meet environmental, social, corporate governance (ESG), net zero, and decarbonization goals
- Leverage performance testing for LEED, WELL, and other verification programs
Check out some veriDART® customer case studies:
- Mitigating Infection Risk in Airport Facilities
- Mitigating Infection Risk in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Reducing Airborne Exposure Risk in Crowded Places - Higher Education
- Effective Disease Transmission Mitigation - K-12 Schools
ABC-7 visited SafeTraces
ABC interviewed CEO, Erik Malmstrom following the completion of testing at San Jose's Eastridge Center. Watch it here.
Earn the UL Ventilation and Filtration Verification Mark
Powered by SafeTraces, UL’s Verified Ventilation and Filtration program offers building owners and operators an independent, science-based evaluation to earn an annual Verification Mark with the healthy building leader. This world’s first assessment and rating program combines a comprehensive desktop review by UL with field verification of ventilation and filtration performance using veriDART. Learn more here.
SafeTraces' Service Partners
UL, ABM, Integrating Resilient Technologies, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Tetra Tech, Eurofins, Universal Engineering Sciences, RHP Risk Management, and more.
Certified Professionals Directory
Find a veriDART Certified Professional nearest you here.