Decoding the Value of ESG in Commercial Real Estate
and Converting It to a Business Advantage
Saturday, June 25 • 8:00 am–5:00 pm • Music City Center • Nashville, TN
BOMA International and BOMI, through their Joint Education Initiative, have developed a comprehensive Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) training program for the commercial real estate industry. We've assembled an experienced panel of industry experts to present a program focused on asset level, portfolio level, and corporate level ESG issues and practices. Space is limited for this full-day program to be held Saturday, June 25. Register now to secure your spot!
- $595 BOMA Member / $695 Non-Member as an add-on to your registration for the BOMA International Conference & Expo
- $695 BOMA Member / $795 Non-Member for the ESG course only, not attending the BOMA International Conference & Expo
Registration includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Click here to Register Now. Please note you will need to either login to your BOMA International account or create an account before proceeding to the registration page. For individual registration, select "No" to Team registration to view all registration options.
Course Schedule of Events:
Continental Breakfast, check-in and opening remarks
The history, evolution and growing importance of ESG
- Dave Pogue,Chief Strategy Officer, RiverRock Real Estate Group
- Matt Ellis, Founder and CEO, Measurabl
- Abbey Ehman, Vice President, Lincoln Property Group
11:15 am—12:15 pm
- Mike Richter, President, Brightcore
- Clayton Ulrich, Global Sustainability Director, Hines
Health and Wellness
- Dr. Whitney Austin Gray, Senior Vice President Research, International WELL Building Institute (IWBI)
- Katie Rothenberg, Director of Sustainability, Tower Companies
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Garland Fuller,Talent and Career Strategist, Fuller Circle Consulting
- Kim Brown, Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- Schenae Rourk: President and CEO, Redwood Resources
- Ebony Mitchell, Director, Strategic Initiatives, Ferguson Partners
- Chris Pyke, PhD, Senior Vice President, USGBC and Former COO of GRESB
To qualify for a Certificate of Participation in the ESG Course, you must participate in the full day program. Certificates will be awarded to all participants after the course.
The certificate may be applied as six credit hours to the point requirement in the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program to maintain active status in the BOMI RPA and FMA designation programs. It may also be applied for six hours toward the continuing education hours required to take the Certified Manager of Commercial Properties *(CMCP) exam, or continuing education units for other education requirements.
Digital Badge Requirements:
To qualify for a certified ESG Digital Badge, you must participate in the full day program, as well as complete pre and post class assignments. Digital badges will be awarded in the Fall of 2022.
The digital badge may be applied as 10 credit hours to the point requirement in the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program to maintain active status in the BOMI RPA and FMA designation programs. It may also be applied for 10 hours toward the education hours required to take the Certified Manager of Commercial Properties (CMCP) exam, or continuing education unit for other education requirements.