Welcome to your 2022 Exhibitor Dashboard!
Now Let's Get Down to Business
This is it — the new era of work has arrived. Flexible practices, exciting innovations and shifting occupant expectations are causing commercial real estate professionals to seek out new products and services, and they’re looking for partners like you. Make the most of this moment of opportunity by showcasing your solutions at the 2022 BOMA International Expo, the event trusted by the global CRE community.
As a BOMA 2022 Exhibitor, you will:
- Get your company in front of senior executives and other decision-makers from across the industry
- Learn about the industry issues that are top-of-mind for your target audience
- Demonstrate how your solutions can help your clients and prospects overcome their specific
- Show buyers what your products can do at the BOMA Expo
- Access exclusive sponsorships proven to elevate your brand
Every year, BOMA draws leaders from every sector of commercial real estate. The commercial real estate professionals who attend BOMA International's Conference & Expo have tremendous authority and buying power . . .
- 87% of attendees manage multiple buildings. - and of that total 58% manage more than 10 buildings each.
- 64% of attendees spend more than $1 million annually on building products and services.
- 94% of attendees are responsible for more than 100,000 square feet of commercial space - and 55% are responsible for more than one million square feet.
View our Exhibitor Information by clicking on the links below.
2022 Fact Sheet and Budget Planner (PDF)
2022 Exhibitor Prospectus (PDF)
2022 Exhibit Space Contract (PDF)
2022 Technology Pavilion Flyer (PDF)
Want to Exhibit?
Simply download and complete the 2022 Exhibit Space Contract noting your top 3 booth choices. Email the contract to email@example.com.
Looking For Sponsorship Information?
To view sponsorship information, download the 2022 Sponsorship Brochure.
Contact Vicki Cummins for additional information regarding exhibiting or sponsorship at 888-777-6956 / 856-429-0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org