Transform Challenges Into Opportunities
Right now, everything is different for commercial real estate professionals, and they are looking to you for solutions and ideas for how to adapt to the changing marketplace. BOMA 2021 is your best opportunity to guide the CRE industry towards a stronger position by showcasing your products and services to the professionals who need them most.
A Booth at BOMA 2021 Allows You To:
- reconnect with your customers to showcase your products and services
- discuss industry issues affecting your customers and prospects
- meet senior executives and other decision makers who have buying power
- showcase your solutions in interactive new areas in the Expo
- show your support while elevating your brand through sponsorship
Every year, BOMA draws leaders from every sector of commercial real estate. The commercial real estate professionals who attend BOMA International's Conference & Expo have tremendous authority and buying power . . .
- 75% of attendees manage multiple buildings. - and of that total 51% manage more than 10 buildings each.
- 60% of attendees spend more than $1 million annually on building products and services.
- 94% of attendees are responsible for more than 100,000 square feet of commercial space - and 48% are responsible for more than one million square feet.
Explore more about BOMA and the Expo by downloading the information below.
Contact Vicki Cummins for additional information regarding exhibiting or for sponsorship information at 888-777-6956 or email@example.com.
BOMA International is continually monitoring the information and guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local public health officials. Our primary concern is the health and safety of our members and conference attendees. The BOMA Conference & Expo will incorporate and adhere to safety precautions put in place by the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), as well as local, state and federal regulations.