The Certified Manager of Commercial Properties (CMCP) is designed to certify and guide the next generation of property managers toward greater responsibility and success in their careers. Employers value the CMCP because it:
- Identifies employees who are serious about a career in property management
- Provides early recognition for achievement and knowledge
- Assists with on-boarding new property managers by assessing industry knowledge
- Evaluates a new property manager’s readiness for new responsibilities and advancement
- Uncovers areas where training and experience may be needed
- Boosts employee retention by defining career paths for property management
The certification exam is based on rigorous standards and ongoing research. You can be sure the CMCP reflects the latest industry best practices.