ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association.
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, has over 8,000 members, including building service contractors, in-house service providers, distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, and associated service members. ISSA offers the following training, certifications, and resources to keep you informed and competitive:
- Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) – to streamline processes and reduce operating costs
- Cleaning Industry Training Standard (CITS) – train and empower frontline and managerial staff
- Value of Clean Toolkit – quantify the value of cleaning for health and budget purposes
- Consumables Calculator – track costs associated with purchasing consumables, and much more
- ISSA Shows – stay connected with the global cleaning industry
ISSA is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning while promoting it as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line.
Brands: CIMS (Cleaning Industry Management Standard) certification
CIMS-GB (Cleaning Industry Management Standard-Green Building) certification
Regions Covered Northeast, Middle Atlantic, Southeast, Midwest Northern, United States (all/most states), Global, Canada, Mexico
Job Titles Sold To Property Managers, Building Managers, Facility Managers, Building Service Contractors (BSCs)