REPORTRACK is an easy-to-use, cloud-based, service reporting and work order system that guarantees your service is completed, increases efficiency and yields higher levels of productivity. This system gives clients a simple way to schedule and review reoccurring maintenance tasks and specific work orders. Clients can securely view pending service requests and get instant notification of changes. All work is reported and verified with GPS tracking and allows for easy video and photo uploading and viewing.
Just some of the benefits of this system:
- Make facility service requests online
- Schedule preventive maintenance work orders
- Receive service alerts and emergency notifications
- Rapid setup and deployment
- Easy to use - no training required
- No software to install or maintain
- Accessible anywhere 24/7
- Comprehensive management reports
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- All services reported and verified by GPS tracking
Property maintenance needs are reported online by on-site team members.
Property Managers get notifications according to their preference (email or text message) and can automatically log-in to review the details.
- Property Managers dispatch work order requests to their TWS Property Coordinator online.
- TWS Property Coordinators respond by creating service schedules and supervising team members to accomplish tasks. Once the work is completed and approved, they submit a notification and any photos or videos online. Every move on the property is GPS verified!
TWS offers this advanced field technology to give you updates about your property. This is more than a work order system - but also a tracking and reporting system!
Clients receive an online account, where they can log-in to:
- View the service dates and times - all verified by GPS tracking!
- Review notes of the property
- Review photos and videos of the property
- Easily access updates from their desktop or mobile device
Our service technicians use an app on a mobile phone to:
- Scan barcodes (bar codes are strategically placed on the property)
- Take and upload photos
- Film and upload videos
- Have all services verified by GPS tracking
Clients learn the exact service that occurred and the specific property areas that received service, and they can see photos and videos of any problems on the property. All of this is verified by GPS to prove where and when it was done. Clients also receive email notifications for any important information about the service or property. Ask us how you can utilize this system for your facility services!