Becky is a recognized thought leader known for growing businesses while positively cultivating internal and external relationships. She drives strategy and new business development through her vast network of contacts and ability to keep a pulse on industry trends. A skilled mentor, Becky develops a strong work culture focused on high expectations, collaboration, and quality service delivery, and achieving process improvements through employee engagement. She has an excellent reputation throughout industry, locally and nationally.
Becky has been in commercial real estate for 30 years. Most recently she left Cushman & Wakefield after developing a property portfolio approaching 14 million square feet. Her highly functioning team was recognized as the #1 property management team for 5 years (per Triangle Business Journal) and Best Places to Work for 3 years.
• BOMA Fellow, class of 2014
• LEED Green Associate, US Green Building Council 2014
• Development of Industrial Experience Exchange Report 2013-2014
• Secretary-Treasurer, BOMA International 2011-2013
• Executive Committee, BOMA International 2007-2009
• Chair, BOMA Floor Measurement Education Committee 2016-2018
• Chair, BOMA Floor Measurement Standards Committee 2010-2017
Development of full suite of floor measurement standards
• President, BOMA Southern Region / BOMA Raleigh-Durham 2009-2010
• Real Property Administrator Building Owners and Managers Institute 2008
• Certified Property Manager Institute of Real Estate Management 1991
• NC Brokers License 1985