Cultivating Results through
2012 Exhibit Hours
Sunday, June 24
Monday, June 25
10:30 am-2:00 pm
2:00-4:00pm (by appointment only)
Tuesday, June 26
10:30 am-2:00 pm
Expect three days of innovation and productivity as you explore 450+ exhibits, find solutions to your challenges and do business with the manufacturers and suppliers who have the products, equipment, resources and answers you need.
Plus, take full advantage of special features on the Expo floor to make the most of your show experience:
- Join us for fun, food and drinks at the GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION to kick-off the 2012 Every Building Expo, Sunday, 3:00-6:00 pm.
- Visit INNOVATION ALLEY in the Exhibit Hall for one-of-a-kind Learning Labs tht will give you an exclusive opportunities to train one-on-one with industry experts in short 30-minute bursts. Or partake in Lightning Rounds where presenters will be given just 5 - 8 minutes to electrify attendees on their topic. Get ready for some turbo-charged training!
- Walk the "green carpet" of the GREEN PAVILION & ENERGY STAR® SHOWCASE to find out about eco-friendly and energy-efficient products and services from leading providers. View Green Pavilion Exhibitors and Case Studies.
- LUNCH AND NETWORK with colleagues while you enjoy a delicious and convenient noonday buffet, served at the Expo on Monday and Tuesday, 11am-1pm, sponsored by Georgia-Pacific Professional
- Take a break from all the activity to relax in SPECIAL RETREATS located throughout the Expo floor, offering a variety of stress-relieving amenities - refreshments, seated massages, internet access and more. The Relaxation Retreat is sponsored by Orkin Commercial Services.
- Make a difference in someone's life. The BOMA National Associate Member Committee, in conjunction with the Puget Sound Blood Center, will conduct a BLOOD DRIVE on the Expo Floor on Monday, 10:30 am-4:00 pm. Please sign up in advance here to donate, or stop by to donate. Refreshments for donors sponsored by ABM.
FREE ADMISSION TO THE EXPO FLOOR: You are invited to attend the Every Building Expo, even if you can't attend the conference. Free Expo-Only registration is available to qualified property and facility professionals Monday or Tuesday. Show-Only Registration.
Non-exhibiting suppliers may not enter the trade show. Show management reserves the right to refuse ineligible registrations.